Rollercoaster Ship

Sabretooth

2 hours ago, Sabretooth said:

As soon as I get in my speeder it begings to roll and turn like a rollercoaster.

It is impossible to fly and does not respond to controls. I have added adjustors and airbrakes but it doesnt seem to help.

What am I doing wrong?

Have you raytraced the seat, rightclicked and run the default autoconfigure?

1 minute ago, Kezzle said:

Have you raytraced the seat, rightclicked and run the default autoconfigure?

Yes I have, its still uncontrollable, as it bounces up and down now when I take a seat.

I can pitch and steer, but as soon as I do that it starts rolling and fly like a rollercoaster again until I am upside down.

There is also no way of increasing speed, so even if I could manage to control it a small bit, I cant get anywhere.

Am I really the only one who experienced this?

16 minutes ago, Sabretooth said:

Yes I have, its still uncontrollable, as it bounces up and down now when I take a seat.

I can pitch and steer, but as soon as I do that it starts rolling and fly like a rollercoaster again until I am upside down.

There is also no way of increasing speed, so even if I could manage to control it a small bit, I cant get anywhere.

Am I really the only one who experienced this?

Can you screenshot your design? There may be features of it that need amendment. It isn't necessarily bug territory.

12 minutes ago, Kezzle said:

Can you screenshot your design? There may be features of it that need amendment. It isn't necessarily bug territory.

Its a standard speeder, that you get from the tutorial. After rollercoasting, I have added 2+2 adjustors for the sides and 1 on top. Also added 2 airbrakes tot the sides.

If there is no solution by the end of the day (European time)I will make a video of it and post it.

The basic speeder has 5 airbrakes already... any more won't make a difference :)

Standard speeders are a bit rubbish, but I don't think they're uncontrollable bucking broncos as you describe, generally, or there'd be more reports of it. I don't know enough to make any more suggestions, I'm afraid.

You are clear of any obstructions, I assume?

45 minutes ago, Kezzle said:

The basic speeder has 5 airbrakes already... any more won't make a difference :)

Standard speeders are a bit rubbish, but I don't think they're uncontrollable bucking broncos as you describe, generally, or there'd be more reports of it. I don't know enough to make any more suggestions, I'm afraid.

You are clear of any obstructions, I assume?

The extra airbrakes and adjusters helped a fair bit; The first time I got in the speeder it was all over the place in a 100m radius except underground. only to stabilize when I got upside down. Now at least, it only bounces up and down when I do not touch anything.

I have never seen any of this or something that looks like this in any off the videos I have seen.

But then again, my pc is really slow and theirs(videomakers) is not.

Well, thanx for your help anyway...

1 hour ago, Nokens said:

Is this hapenning near markets ?

I had the very same problem when I landed near a market, but could fly flawlessly when I was at a distance

Ah yes, it is on Alioth Sanctuary 5... Im under the landing pad.

Ill give it a try. moving it to approx 100m away

And it didnt work. Im at least 500m away from the market and its still uncontrollable. Cant even move forward, tried going to the left only to get the ship spinning and rollercoasting again. And now a lot of onsreen menu's are gone too! Is this game so heavy for my pc that I cant even get in a vehicle?

This game is really annoys me with al of its faults. First a 3yr NDA and when it comes out as a BETA most of the things do not even work right. I am beginning to understand al the frustration people have with this game.

I am really done, 4th day and still not even got in my tutorial-speeder....

Wasted my time waiting for this game, watching videos, paying 3 months of subscription and playing it.

If your PC is struggling, that won't help matters. Have you deleted your cache? That gets big realllll fast around the markets because there are so many variable voxels; maybe it's causing you problems. I'm assuming you've relogged since you started having the problem; I had control problems in a dynamic (no bucking, but the cockpit elements did get borked) a couple of days ago that needed me to restart the whole client from the Windows icon again, before they sorted themselves out. Not even a relog was sufficient, so if you've been leaving the client up between play sessions, might be worth killing it and starting again.