Honeycomb Refinery Problem

Skyble

I've been having an issue with my Honeycomb Refinery. When ever I try to refine anything it auto bumps it up from 100 resources to 1800 resources and won't process unless I have the 1800. I've tried picking it up, moving it, connecting to to different boxes and building a new one. Is there any way to fix this? Or am I just missing something obvious?

It's not a bugged industry. It's a server-side fix to prevent industry operation spam, which saved the performance and made the game playable for the time being.

The industries shagging the server with requests every few seconds made everything burn haha.

For the time being you can only craft small batches in your nanopack. Gonna have to sell the excess you don't need in the meantime.

They mad the batches even bigger, some by more than 80%. At this point they pretty much removed some parts of industry from being viable unless you are solely going for mass production of these parts..

And they choose the one thing everyone needs to do it.. Voxel materials.. Batch sizes went up 2500-3000% !!

5 hours ago, Megaddd said:

For the time being you can only craft small batches in your nanopack. Gonna have to sell the excess you don't need in the meantime.

This could be a solution if I could craft all the honeycombs in my nanocrafter, but you can’t.

5 hours ago, klobber said:

its still possible to produce honey 10m3 in the nano , with not much timeloss.

but for sure, 1800 instead of 100......not so good.

Not all just the t1...... and it’s also no longer 1800L either, now is a minimum of 250m3 which is 2500L of raw purify ore, that’s insanely wrong in so many ways.