Equipping Radar to the ship

Guest Lewis

Hi all

Sorry if this is not the right place to post. I am having trouble linking the radar to my ship.

I have a second seat, with a programming board and a screen, but the radar wont link to any of them. I have also tried linking it to the cockpit seat but it says all plugs have been used.

Can anyone offer any advice please?

Many thanks

Lewis

1 hour ago, Guest Lewis said:

Hi all

Sorry if this is not the right place to post. I am having trouble linking the radar to my ship.

I have a second seat, with a programming board and a screen, but the radar wont link to any of them. I have also tried linking it to the cockpit seat but it says all plugs have been used.

Can anyone offer any advice please?

Many thanks

Lewis

The radar only links to 1 control unit or gunner modules. 

Control units are: hover seat, commander seat, cockpit, ECU, RC. 

Also radars have a PVP cost. A small radar can be linked to any control unit that has full pvp points. 

But medium and large radars have a high PVP cost and can only be linked to gunner modules and the commander chair. 

On 9/11/2020 at 8:41 AM, joaocordeiro said:

The radar only links to 1 control unit or gunner modules. 

Control units are: hover seat, commander seat, cockpit, ECU, RC. 

Also radars have a PVP cost. A small radar can be linked to any control unit that has full pvp points. 

But medium and large radars have a high PVP cost and can only be linked to gunner modules and the commander chair. 

thats good to know. 
BTw do you know about something changing with the control units and radars? im unable to connect both atmo and space radar at the same time despite having plenty of available cap. but in F1 menu it should be possible.

Capture3333.PNG

3 hours ago, NilinChan said:

thats good to know. 
BTw do you know about something changing with the control units and radars? im unable to connect both atmo and space radar at the same time despite having plenty of available cap. but in F1 menu it should be possible.

Capture3333.PNG

Seats connect to guns and radars. (not ammo) 

Guns connect to ammo

Also gunner m connects to m weapons. Not other sizes of guns. 

Can only do 1 radar. 

I will check later if its a hard limitation or just pvp points.