Blueprint Trademark

NattyIce

So a thought I had while I'm designing a freighter ship in hopes of my organization being able to use it along with us selling it to help the organization coffers, can I propose a trademark system for DU? Maybe an advanced feature that keeps people from taking the original blueprint and adjusting it to sell for their own profit? I know it sounds slightly greedy, but like any corporation/organization in the real world, they protect their products from these things. 

37 minutes ago, NattyIce said:

So a thought I had while I'm designing a freighter ship in hopes of my organization being able to use it along with us selling it to help the organization coffers, can I propose a trademark system for DU? Maybe an advanced feature that keeps people from taking the original blueprint and adjusting it to sell for their own profit? I know it sounds slightly greedy, but like any corporation/organization in the real world, they protect their products from these things. 

This is on the launcher’s road map. The ability to claim rights on a BP for selling and trademark purposes, aka, coming soon.