the subscription model is ok depending on where you live

Guest corriander

Guest corriander

im sure if you live in america or the eu the price isint that bad but here in australia 35$ for 3 months is quite a bit i know in other place its like 15$ for 3 months but we have to pay 2x the price and we have super ping and idk if its just me i cant find any trial so thats just what i think of the subscription model i would be fine with paying a 6$ month subscription but its just a bit much and dont even look at the nz prices

Is that $35AUS? That's barely different to the US price. Near identical to the Euro price. Your standard of living is no worse than ours and other prices as comparable as any other two first world nations (which is to say subject to minor variations but broadly similar across the piece). If you're havering over a dollar here and there, maybe you should consider where else you can get better value for money?

2 hours ago, Kezzle said:

Is that $35AUS? That's barely different to the US price. Near identical to the Euro price. Your standard of living is no worse than ours and other prices as comparable as any other two first world nations (which is to say subject to minor variations but broadly similar across the piece). If you're havering over a dollar here and there, maybe you should consider where else you can get better value for money?

Yep thats correctly.

(Values rounded)
21€ = 35 AUD