You were disconnected by an admin?

Slystalker

Heya.

I don't know exactly why this error occurs. Apart from the fact that it can happen when the server is offline (currently not the case).
But I know everyone I've played with has had this one time. After restarting the server, which you unfortunately have to wait for, everything works again, or rather, this error no longer appears.

Unfortunately you have to wait until a restart.

Mostly this happens every day, maybe you are lucky and the server will restart afterwards.

Bye,

Luukullus ?

Thanks for the response :) I managed to get a response from an admin on Discord and they suggested it might be to do with the anti-cheat picking something up. I edited the dual cfg file this morning to change some gfx options.  Guess that could have caused it. Also realised I'm a bit of a tool because I forgot to backup the file :S. Re-install it is I guess.

• 1 month later...

There's only 2 threads about that issue, afaik. Both of them suggest it has something to do with editing the config files or some other security-related issues, exclusively.

Not true.

Don't get me wrong, it's possible that security-related problem gets you booted by admin. My point is -- it's most definitely not the only reason.

I was booted today by admin and I've never even as much as looked at the game files. I have played normally, logged off normally last night and got booted today when I tried to log in again.

So there. Admin is a human being too I suppose...