Complete waste of my time...

Losses

Things are getting better every day, they are working as best as they can with what they've got to fix the largest game-breaking issues as we speak.
The servers work a lot smoother than they have yesterday already.
Trust that a month from now the game will be a lot smoother to play.

Despite all of these issues the game is still the best of its kind I've played in a long time, and I'm already having fun, if they continue resolving problems and performance at this rate I think I will be happy to keep playing.

17 minutes ago, Megaddd said:

Things are getting better every day, they are working as best as they can with what they've got to fix the largest game-breaking issues as we speak.
The servers work a lot smoother than they have yesterday already.
Trust that a month from now the game will be a lot smoother to play.

Despite all of these issues the game is still the best of its kind I've played in a long time, and I'm already having fun, if they continue resolving problems and performance at this rate I think I will be happy to keep playing.

You wrote down my thoughts!

And on top there will be a free Month of subscription because of the big starting problems in the beginning ?

Its simply bad coding when you don't check that items make it from one spot to another.

I don't care about any free months when I cannot know if stuff can be moved or simply disappear when i relog into a game.

Especially in an MMO where items can take a long time to make.

8 hours ago, Losses said:

Its simply bad coding when you don't check that items make it from one spot to another.

I don't care about any free months when I cannot know if stuff can be moved or simply disappear when i relog into a game.

Especially in an MMO where items can take a long time to make.

Did you reportet this as a Bug?