What am I missing

Guest Jeddak

15 minutes ago, Guest Jeddak said:

Is there a specific reason why I cant cancel talents in the queue, they wont reorder and they wont let me cancel 90% of them...

Some talents require other talents as pre-requisite, so in order to cancel x talent, you have to cancel most or all the talents in that group.

Example, you may want to train Talent A that is 20 minutes but this needs Talents B, C, D, and E to be learnt first and those are 10 days. In order to cancel any one of those, you have to start with A.

I hope this helps

You can, but the ones you are trying to cancel have prerequisites to them. So you have to cancel first. You can always start at bottom of your queue, delete everything and start over. But with that being said, there are many QoL systems that need to be added to the talent system, main one being "add to top of queue". When you queue up 90 days it sucks when you just want to add a new talent to lvl one that only takes 16min. Gotta drag it from the bottom.

And you can't even drag it in one go. You have to take it to the top, then bump it up again and again... The interface is just dreadful.

It needs to change the graphic display when you click on a new "group header" too, rather than requiring you to select one of the possible options before showing the graphical representation of your group. It could default to the first in the list.

4 minutes ago, Anopheles said:

Be nice if they were colour/pattern tagged too, to make them easier to find in the queue.

Yep!

Or the possibility to cancel the complete group together. Maybe when clicking on the better marked group "leaders" X, the game could ask for canceling the complete row.

i really liked the EVe system . you could drag and drop the skill , paused and so on . The actual skill is similar but very rudimentary . Not to mention is not clear in what you invest the bonus points, i sent the other day 30k points into a low priority skill when i urgently needed another skill to be trained in half an hour. I rage quited, i admit my sins. 

2 minutes ago, Strumfex said:

i really liked the EVe system . you could drag and drop the skill , paused and so on . The actual skill is similar but very rudimentary . Not to mention is not clear in what you invest the bonus points, i sent the other day 30k points into a low priority skill when i urgently needed another skill to be trained in half an hour. I rage quited, i admit my sins. 

Hehe, yeah i know the Problem.

But at all, i think there are many thing with higher priority than the skill system. Thats why i think we have to wait a long time for Skill system updates :)