Building Noark Speeder Mk6

Guest Kounterkurrent

Guest Kounterkurrent

Hello, Im trying to deploy my novark speeder mk6 and when I look at the elements tab while I am in my inventory it tells me I have everything. However when I try to deploy it from the blueprint it shows the blue box like its able to be built, but when I try to build it, it tells me "Player has not enough of CockpitHovercraft" which is not required according to the element tab. So now I can't deploy my speeder.

5 hours ago, Guest Kounterkurrent said:

Hello, Im trying to deploy my novark speeder mk6 and when I look at the elements tab while I am in my inventory it tells me I have everything. However when I try to deploy it from the blueprint it shows the blue box like its able to be built, but when I try to build it, it tells me "Player has not enough of CockpitHovercraft" which is not required according to the element tab. So now I can't deploy my speeder.

Sometimes there is a problem like this. My friend also had this Problem.

Checkout the Market and buy a news Hovercraft Seat from it. The it should work. It is something wrong with the seat it self, only one small wrong parameter is enough not to be able to use the Blueprint.

In cas of my friend it was because we already used the seat on my plane (Lua scripted to Flying Mode), removed it later so that he have all ingredients to use the speeder print, but it was too late.

The seat was now a problem for it.

Thank god the seats are not that expansive at the market. You earn 100k money every day, so you should be able to survive the price ;).

Good luck!

Luukullus

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, MeowBox said:

For anyone having this problem in the future, cockpits have dynamics properties that are saved once its been configured. There's a right-click option in the inventory to clear the dynamic properties so the cockpit can be used in another blueprint.

This is the correct answer to the problem.

Clear the Dynamic Properties on the seat, and you can place(build) your speeder again from the blueprint.

You can denote Elements in your inventory that have Dynamic Properties by a long white bar on the bottom of the icon tile.

Also with a recent update, you do not have to deconstruct your speeders to go on a shuttle. You can use the "Magical Packing" feature now.