Graphics

Punisher

Seriously, wtf?????? Graphics are real bad, looks cartoonish and from the 1990 really???  Not only this game crashes, lags like hell and so much more, the graphics are the worst.  Took a  3 month plan and for me that will be it, will not comeback to the game. Waste of time and money, and I know for a fact that a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of players around the world will do the same like me. This game should not have been out that soon. Also bad, real bad did I say real BAD optimized. Enjoy another game like Star Citizen.

It's like those people who have to post on social media, that they are quitting social media. Then watch people react to their post about leaving social media while still being on social media.  Dude your only complaint here is the graphics?? Do you not research anything before you buy? Especially with NDA lift their isnt much h excuse to not know what the game looked like visually before buying. YouTube still exists.  Also one of the first things on the roadmap are visual/graphics update. To what degree who knows, but you wont get much sympathy here as Dual Universe is a game. And gameplay >>>> graphics. Everyone knows that. Fortnite looks like a piece of shit visually, but people play the hell out of that game.