Jago causing game crash

Bradathur

Hi guys, anybody else having issues with Jago?  i flew there today and now i am unable to play.  Everytime i login i crash at 72% load screen.  I thought maybe this is an issue with my PC so i tried on another PC and still had the same issue.  Also i logged on my PC to another account and didnt have any issues on alioth.  I am pretty much screwed until this is resolved sadly.  

@Bradathur, yes, same issue! On Jago.

Unhandled exception while trying to load (45% for me).

Also I heard some more people experiencing it (in support Discord) without clear way to solve it. Cache clearing or force respawn from launcher so far not helping. I guess something corrupted data on NQ side, so may be server restart will help. If not I don't know -- asking GMs to teleport?

Had the same issue yesterday - so I guess it isn't solved yet.

A GM teleported me to a district on Alioth, from there I made it back to my old base on Sanctuary.

In the meantime I started to build a new space ship, waiting that Jago will be fine again - hopefully soon.

Yep, @Cytoxx is right -- GM teleportation works and solves problem (so its truly of currently bugged Jago, not coincedence).

Looks like it not for everyone, but my speculation it may be connected with 3 factors:

1) log off underground?

2) log off in particular time or "server state" when location save is "corrupted"?

3) may be corruption was on level of server cluster that serves Jago?

Maybe rename topic to every district-market-placewith more then 5 constructs and people Crash.

This morning i already crashed I dont know how many times by trying to teleport from one district to another.

Game does a full closure, not even the error or crash screen pops up.