mining and tcu question

cpward

25 minutes ago, cpward said:

also can you pick up the tcu once its placed ?

thanks

There are 2 kinds, the STU (Sanctuary Territory Unit) that people get in the tutorial and can only be use in the sanctuary moon can’t be picked up without destroying it. The regular TU (Territory Unit) that you can buy off the market or craft has a 7 day cool down period after placed where you are able to pick up and relocate. On both cases you can have more than 1 or a combination of both. Example you can have an STU in Sanctuary moon and 1 TU in Alioth, for free on placement for both, placing a third one, this been either one, will cost Quantas, 160k’ish for the third, 400k‘ish for the fourth etc etc.

And for those still doubting about the STU, yes you could acquire multiple legally previously (now disable due to wrecks been disable) and use them/trade them/sell them, I still have 5 left for sale but they will cost an eye if people want them well due to rarity.

3 minutes ago, Iorail said:

There are 2 kinds, the STU (Sanctuary Territory Unit) that people get in the tutorial and can only be use in the sanctuary moon can’t be picked up without destroying it. The regular TU (Territory Unit) that you can buy off the market or craft has a 7 day cool down period after placed where you are able to pick up and relocate. On both cases you can have more than 1 or a combination of both. Example you can have an STU in Sanctuary moon and 1 TU in Alioth, for free on placement for both, placing a third one, this been either one, will cost Quantas, 160k’ish for the third, 400k‘ish for the fourth etc etc.

And for those still doubting about the STU, yes you could acquire multiple legally previously (now disable due to wrecks been disable) and use them/trade them/sell them, I still have 5 left for sale but they will cost an eye if people want them well due to rarity.

thank you that is what i need to know thanks to all for the help