Stop breaking NDA.

joaocordeiro

Just because some youtubers makes some NDA info public, does not mean that NDA is lifted. 

An alpha backer is not permited to comment any NDA covered stuff. 

And if you are a Beta player, sure you are not covered by NDA. But you still have low moral standards to spread what someone should not have told you. 

NDA breaking is 100% unfair because ppl that can actually reply with a argument from experience, are not permited to do so. 

Its a coward move. 

I agree but not only that, some people commenting on some of this information are alpha testers themselves. There is a lot of things happening right now with the game and it’s the perfect opportunity for some scum to make some money by having “content” that speaks bad about the game and NQ. I said this would happen before and now here we are.

10 minutes ago, Iorail said:

I agree but not only that, some people commenting on some of this information are alpha testers themselves. There is a lot of things happening right now with the game and it’s the perfect opportunity for some scum to make some money by having “content” that speaks bad about the game and NQ. I said this would happen before and now here we are.

What does breaking the game and making money has to do with respecting NDA? 

1 hour ago, joaocordeiro said:

What does breaking the game and making money has to do with respecting NDA? 

They are using NDA information and current events to generate views and clicks on their channels, this earns people money.

49 minutes ago, Ambaire said:

AhhahahahahAHAHAHHahahaha.

Just lol if you actually believe that.

If you are a alpha player and i am a beta player i can 100% lie and tell you that you used bug X to make 10000000 quanta. 

And you can't say you did not because you can't talk about the bug. 

So i can acuse you and you cant defend your self. 

Aka coward. 

2 hours ago, joaocordeiro said:

If you are a alpha player and i am a beta player i can 100% lie and tell you that you used bug X to make 10000000 quanta. 

And you can't say you did not because you can't talk about the bug. 

So i can acuse you and you cant defend your self. 

Aka coward. 

How have you not been permabanned yet?