Unable to login "Login timeout".

LisTorin

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, Solrac said:

I've been having the same problem and the only way it works for me is using a tunneling service.

tried everything, new windows installation, new router bla bla bla...

That being said something really strange is going on, when i got the game i was able to play it for hours and logoff safely, the next day i tried to login and there was the timeout problem for no reason, so i tried everything and in the end what helped was noping. The next day i went to play the game in my friends house with his computer and the game worked fine, for a week or so i was login my account in his computer to get all those juice quantas until... timeout, but then again we were able to login using noping.

So we decided to get my computer to his house, the game was working fine without noping, so we did the same to his computer and in my house the game was working fine in his computer.

I have two computers on desks next to each other. One will log on one day then throw an http error 100 the next. The computer right next to me which is my son's will log on with my credentials when mine will not. I think this is something on the developers end. I think that when the servers have high traffic they just do not respond to new player log in attempts. Not sure but it is frustrating. I want to get into this game but I cannot do to not being able to consistently log in and play.

On 11/13/2020 at 10:12 PM, Stuza said:

So, NQ support are now ignoring my emails despite the fact i'm TRYING to help with problem diagnosis.  As they are uninterested in resolving this and i've still got no access to DU I am going to try to get a refund.

I got the same feeling with support. After I went through their testing and sent them logs, I said everything seems to be fine. Their response was we acknowledge this problem and says here are some ways to ease up the crashes. Then they linked me to the same trouble shooting steps they had me do before their response. Pretty much just said "yep we know you got this problem when it should be working... keep trying the same things over and over until you get in."

1 minute ago, Redulus said:

I got the same feeling with support. After I went through their testing and sent them logs, I said everything seems to be fine. Their response was we acknowledge this problem and says here are some ways to ease up the crashes. Then they linked me to the same trouble shooting steps they had me do before their response. Pretty much just said "yep we know you got this problem when it should be working... keep trying the same things over and over until you get in."

I sent them a reminder email after which someone responded and asked for EXACTLY the same information sent previously.  I simply replied and told them this was totally unacceptable.  They then refused to give me a refund stating that i have logged in!!!! FFS.

2 hours ago, Burble said:

is the server down now for the last few hours or is it just me having a problem?

This thread is not about that.

There is a dedicated web page for server availability maintained by Devs. Google it.

3 hours ago, Stuza said:

This thread is not about that.

There is a dedicated web page for server availability maintained by Devs. Google it.

Second reply in this thread mentions error 100. I had error 100 for about 4 hours this morning. Seemed relevant for an innocent question. But thank you for putting me straight.

Wow. Today, the server has been flakey a.f.  Kicked every 15 minutes or so. Pending ops and failed ops requiring complete app shutdown and restart -not just exiting to menu but all the way to the desktop!- to clear. 

Wonder what the problem is... it’s not an influx of players, I’m fairly sure of that.  

14 hours ago, Stuza said:

I must have missed the part where you mentioned error 100 in your first post, maybe my browser didn't render it.

Also, for future reference:Server status

Error 100 is synonymous with the server being down in many cases so a little bit of creative logic is all you need to see why I had asked the question here rather than starting a whole new thread or using up dev's time.

It is regretful that you are having a hard time with the game. I hope you get the resolution you want. I am not sure how either of us profit disputing this minor point any further.

Thank you for the server status link.

On 12/7/2020 at 5:21 PM, Burble said:

Error 100 is synonymous with the server being down in many cases so a little bit of creative logic is all you need to see why I had asked the question here rather than starting a whole new thread or using up dev's time.

It is regretful that you are having a hard time with the game. I hope you get the resolution you want. I am not sure how either of us profit disputing this minor point any further.

Thank you for the server status link.

ok so http error 100 is NOT the server being down.  

it's a communication error between your client and the server.  

if the servers are not down then your client is faulty. 

there is something wrong with the install.  or the computer

why do i know this?  

because i have a pc and a laptop here.

and on my laptop i get http error 100 every time.   while on my pc i can log in just fine.    

both are on the same connection so that's not it.   

i have tried their uninstalled already.  and i am going to try it again. but then also manually delete all the folders.

there is no firewall issue either.  

NQ needs to sort out their error numbers.  

because error 100 just happens to also be the error you get when you type the wrong password.   how conveniant.  

edit:   restarting the laptop did it.   so it wasn't the server being down (as i knew because i was looking at my main mining) 

I have this issue as well tried every suggestion and nothing works. Then rest the password does not send a link but I get email from the Devs but not the reset password source. Its a Beta but this should have the utmost priority. you cant have login problems at all or people wont buy it.

14 hours ago, Darkracer125 said:

ok so http error 100 is NOT the server being down.  

it's a communication error between your client and the server.  

if the servers are not down then your client is faulty. 

there is something wrong with the install.  or the computer

why do i know this?  

because i have a pc and a laptop here.

and on my laptop i get http error 100 every time.   while on my pc i can log in just fine.    

both are on the same connection so that's not it.   

i have tried their uninstalled already.  and i am going to try it again. but then also manually delete all the folders.

there is no firewall issue either.  

NQ needs to sort out their error numbers.  

because error 100 just happens to also be the error you get when you type the wrong password.   how conveniant.  

edit:   restarting the laptop did it.   so it wasn't the server being down (as i knew because i was looking at my main mining) 

I found the same solution in the end Dark, I restarted my PC and it logged in first time.