Can't log into DU

Skullzerpai

Apologizes if this isn't the right place to be posting this, I am new to the forums, but I am having a major issue with my account. A few days ago I made my DU account and yesterday when I was getting ready to buy my first 3 months, I kept getting an error saying "sorry there was an error with authentication". I am almost certain that I used to correct password, but I went ahead and tried to request an email for a password reset. The big problem is, I am not getting the email. I have tried doing it in incognito mode of both chrome and firefox, I have tried doing it on another computer and still no luck, I have checked the spam folder of my gmail, always comes up empty. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks!

Guest Same Here

I am having the same problem my friend purchased a BETA key for me and was able to get in 1 time and then we got that E-mail that we need to request a password change. I have done that but have received no E-mail to let me do that. Have sent in a several tickets and have been locked out for several days. I must say I am not overly impressed with their customer service at this point but I got in free and it is BETA but still very frustrating.

On 9/7/2020 at 11:31 AM, Guest Same Here said:

I am having the same problem my friend purchased a BETA key for me and was able to get in 1 time and then we got that E-mail that we need to request a password change. I have done that but have received no E-mail to let me do that. Have sent in a several tickets and have been locked out for several days. I must say I am not overly impressed with their customer service at this point but I got in free and it is BETA but still very frustrating.

i dont understand why the email doesnt show up for some people. and there costumer support is just not big enough at . They are supposed to be bringing more people in