Server Status Thread

Hero164

NQ-NomadToday at 2:08 PM

Some new issues appeared after the latest maintenance. We have to shut down the Server again. We apologize for the inconvenience @here and we’ll give you more news as soon as possible! As previously announced we’re working on a compensation to make it up to you, guys. The tech behind this is incredibly complex and has never been done before. The team is mobilized to investigate and fix what has to be and even more on-call developers have been summoned as reinforcements. Stay tuned and thanks again for your understanding, patience, and support! 

Ahhh I'm glad that it was something to do with the update. I hope it can get restored to before though, as I had been working on an underground airport and done some serous terraforming over the last few days. To then find it buried back in and my whole base with it was rather frustrating to say the least rofl.

2 hours ago, Catanonia said:

Thanks

The last update reset all of the surface of planets and as a result all of the terraforming etc that was done was removed leaving a lot of buildings partially underground.

Ohhhh nooo, my entire main base is underground lol including the TU ?, this should be fun cause I logged out inside my base ? 

I Vote Hero164 for Mod of the Forums. He/She has been keeping folks updated since the server has been up and down throughout the night and day. Not everyone uses discord which can make for frustrating times to those who can't get into the game when its down and have no clue what is going on.

Keep up the good work Hero164!

1 minute ago, BadBoyR0y said:

I Vote Hero164 for Mod of the Forums. He/She has been keeping folks updated since the server has been up and down throughout the night and day. Not everyone uses discord which can make for frustrating times to those who can't get into the game when its down and have no clue what is going on.

Keep up the good work Hero164!

Very kind but I am having a lazy Saturday and between wife/kids/very demanding job I would not have the time.

Update 

NQ-BlacksunToday at 5:36 PM

Greetings, I know a lot of you are waiting for an update or want to have the server open and play the game. I'll be honest, I have no update I can give yet nor an ETA. However, we may not look like at it but we're tirelessly working on fixing the game issues and making sure you guys could have a smooth and better experience in the beta as much as possible. We cannot fully express how grateful we are on everyone's support and patience. This might not be the message you're looking for but again, I'd like to thank everyone for understanding. I wish you all a good day 

I think we should give them some space. I think they are trying, recently announced 1 free month. fair enough. Ultimately could be the great game, by that i mean we may be in for the next decade who knows. let them get it together I am looking forward to seein you ingame.

17 minutes ago, drakrochma said:

Seems like we have a perfect example for "How better not to communicate with your customers"...

Any news, any info, any anything about how long the servers will remain down an when we will get back what we paid for?

30 cents per day?  Seriously, send me your address and I'll mail it to you.