Error 100 when trying to log in

Zepp3k

Hello, I bought into the beta last night and got in the game with no problems. 

Now, the next morning I get error 100 when trying to log in, even though my username and password is correct. 

Is there a fix for this? Tried looking at the technical support page, but that didn't help at all.

Thanks for any help. 

Hey friend,

I had the same issue this morning and I found they are performing a big database maintenance this morning, started around 6am UTC and will be two/three hours.

Copied from the dual universe discord server announcements:

NQ-Nephilim: 

As announced yesterday, we are about to perform a scheduled database maintenance. In a few minutes, the game will be inaccessible for two to three hours. We will do our best to proceed as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Thank you for your patience and support! :hamster:

Just now, Takkan said:

Game is just not working after today's update. My friend and I are both getting the same error. Back to Alpha?

It means the servers are down. They took them down roughly an hour ago to do database maintenance which the ingame message said would last ~2 hours.

Why the players have to inform other players of this.. lol.

1 minute ago, Ambaire said:

It means the servers are down. They took them down roughly an hour ago to do database maintenance which the ingame message said would last ~2 hours.

Hardcore game. No casualisation)

3 minutes ago, Ambaire said:

Exactly. It shouldnt be too hard to have the launcher display a 'server is down, sorry for the inconvenience' message.