Unhandled exception error

RedstarBunny

So its been three days since i put a support ticket for the issue, no response as of yet for THIS issue but i have had a response for the other issue i had (solved by myself). For this error it seems for me anyways that its related to voxels for terrain or pop-ins like grass and trees as when i travel sufficient distances my game will crash unexpectedly (or rather expected at this point) and this can be confirmed by the fact ive since reached a hex to call home after much time spent getting there due to the said crashing, once there i noticed i wasn't crashing anymore until i again traveled, bike or otherwise, which is 100% repeatable every single time, around 50-100 meters or so. 

I get this is a beta (debatable) but this is...not great, why is this an issue only after this release and not for the alpha testers? i have more than enough for even the recommended specs for the game except the GPU which still falls into the minimum requirements, so why is this such a massive issue for me specifically i wonder since ive only heard two other mention this error and yet seemingly fixed it by clearing the cache, which ive done? i may have to give up on this game for a very long time as this seems like a critical issue to do with hardware compatibility possibly.

Specs: R7 3700x 4.2ghz, 16gb ddr4 3200mhz, RX 570 4gb GPU, 500gb nvme ssd.

• 2 months later...

i have the same eny help so i can fix this error an Unhandled exception and the crush start sending back data i enable the .net 2.,,, 3.5

Unhandled exception this to me happen after i put my user nam and password i press play and the game opens the Unhandled exception was coath

I have been playing this 'beta' off and on since Sept 12th and I have had maybe 3 or 4 crashes, total. I do know at least two of the crashes were related to running out of memory.

However, I have also been a bit of a solo player and have my base away from everyone else and only visit markets rarely, if at all.

I wonder if the two are related. I do have 64GB of ram, so I have a bit more leeway before it fills. And if I notice the ram getting full, I restart the game to reset it.