Crafting Question

SimIan

Hi

Is there somewhere that lists all the assembly crafting machines and their recipes. I'm trying to set up an assembly line and i keep having to run long crafts in my inventory. At the moment i have 25 Basic Power Systems queued that are going to take 25 minutes but that is going to grind me to a halt. I have a Assembly Line S but that will not craft the BPS, is there any other machine that can craft the BPS or do i just have to sit and wait for long crafting jobs like this?

In the nanopack crafting menu turn of "nano pack only" so that you can browser the index and see all possible items.  This will give you an idea of what you need to progress, but I agree there is not nearly enough information about items. You have to work 'backwards' and start with the end product you want to make, and then check the requirements down the line for each item until you have the entire chain. Alternatively you can just make whatever industry is possible with what you have, and let it grow organically like that.

Quickest way to get started with an industry foundation is to sell T1 ore and buy the needed machinery in the markets. But once you have the foundation in place and production up and running, it will start to progress quicker.

if you select a more advanced part in your nano crafter with the box for only nanocrafting DEselected (from the same category ie advanced power systems) it will tell you what machine crafts it. in this case it is electronics but you will be needing a number of metal works as well