Why does discord make me sarcastic?

Aaron Cain

It might be me but reading discord makes me really sarcastic.

Here i am playing DU, crashing, running out of fuel, losing stuff, getting killed and all that stuff and Ingame i see to DU with what the game throws at me and Deal with it.

Then i open discord to ask again why i dont get 100K or why my RDMS is still broken, stuff like that.

And then i read:

NQ- Need new ship

-need fuel

-need teleport

-fix my ship i hit a rock

-100.000 needed teleports

-STU set but i want to replace it

-few more broken ships need fixing

-fetch doesnt work need teleport

- my ore is gone give me moar

Deskface and backto DU, mine alot more, get frustrated over still not working RDMS. Frack the 100k Quanta I Just build the whole Damned Indy myself, and why not. Add a Large Core and a Base on it....

Back to Discord for the patchnotes.....

Holy shit....

NQ- Need new ship

-need fuel

-need teleport

-fix my ship i hit a rock

-100.000 needed teleports

-STU set but i want to replace it

-few more broken ships need fixing

-fetch doesnt work need teleport

- my ore is gone give me moarMoarMoar else You suck

somewhere along the Journey I just cannot help it to react somewhat sarcastic.

NQ-Please forgive me.......

Ooh and while your listening, The +Million Quanta must go to Aaron Cain. But feel free to sent 20k Black and White carbon voxels. Thats fine too.

I think Discord is a horrible place to have any kind of support, you ask a question and if you blink you miss the answer unless they tag you're name in it. And don't get me started on the search facilities in discord total waste of time, you find someone asking the same question as you want answered you click through on it hoping to see an answer and after trawling through 100+ non related posts/comments, you give up and head back to the forum where at least you question might not get answered but at least you will find it again.

most discord communities are great.... but public discords for games tend to be infuriating or toxic due to the type of people who are fashioned as keyboard warriors; more so in a pvp game where they can troll or harass. 

perfect example- last oasis discord makes my eyes bleed.