[Suggestion] Clear Talent Queue Button

BaconofWar

While palying with the Talent Queue I managed to chock up 1300 days of training, just to see how it worked.... erm... it'd be nice if there was a "Clear Queue" button as I've crashed out once while clearing out the queue.  And yes, you need to pretty much start from the bottom and work your way up due to dependencies.

• 5 months later...

+1, Que'd up a bunch to leave game for a bit, got back things have changed and i need to change it.. had over 2,000 days worth que'd. 
Game Freezes up in between removing each talent and you have to wait for it to resume about 15 seconds each i believe, if you try to spam clicks to make it go faster your game crashes... it quite reliably crashes.

If you start from the button and go up, you can clear those easly. 

That button is a very light "nice to have"

Because if NQ was to implement that, then the following would also be implemented:

Clear all buy and sell orders on market. 

Clear all RDMS policies, tags, rules and  actors

Clear all friends on contact list. 

Clear all lua code on a unit. 

Clear all chat on chat window. 

Clear all bookmarks. 

And there are some, more important, "clear all" to implement. 

Like clear all voxels and elements of a construct. 

I honestly don’t see the point in posting suggestions any more. Can anyone point to a suggestion that was ever implemented?

not even XS space tanks. 

NQ have made it abundantly clear that they are the masters of their game and their UI experience is apparently flawless… They clearly need nobody to tell them what to do. 

These last few months, every time I think “what if” I just stop myself right there. Absolutely no point, torturing myself, I realize…

I might as well just enjoy the game for what it is.

wishing for stuff just leads me to years of disappointment. Same with every game I’ve played (except Cities Skylines and Sim City 4 which never disappoint). 

I will still criticise NQ for their nonsensical seeming, self-sabotage, though. 

Still, I suppose, as a spot of catharsis, this kind of post is still useful. 

and do you know what? Since I stopped worrying,  I came back to the game and am really enjoying it again.  Weird. 

Maybe I'm being optimistic here but, Couldn't it also be that they have a list of priorities that they are focusing on first, and then leaving everything else until those are done... and perhaps people just lack the kind of patience it takes to develop such a complicated game?

Star Citizen is up to how many years in development already?
9 years, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Citizen

And they still have an amazing amount not yet done...

10 hours ago, Raz334 said:

Star Citizen is up to how many years in development already?
9 years, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Citizen

I don't know if CIG is the best example for developers having a list of priorities that they are focusing on first. However, they can get away with some degree of feature creep because they have a growing player base and in the last years an exponentially growing budget. Sometimes they even listen to the community. At least from an economic point of view they got everything right and if they don't mess up with SQ42 that will continue for many years.

NQ on the other hand - well, they reather have a growing list of features that will never be implemented.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 2:27 AM, joaocordeiro said:

If you start from the button and go up, you can clear those easly. 

That button is a very light "nice to have"

Because if NQ was to implement that, then the following would also be implemented:

Clear all buy and sell orders on market. 

Clear all RDMS policies, tags, rules and  actors

Clear all friends on contact list. 

Clear all lua code on a unit. 

Clear all chat on chat window. 

Clear all bookmarks. 

And there are some, more important, "clear all" to implement. 

Like clear all voxels and elements of a construct. 

And a clear all remaining fragments in a node.... 

Also as FrigaPiggy said above, I want to be able to respec my skills... All the skills like polycarbonate efficiency and Advanced mining efficiency which due to bugs/incompetence/nerfing clearly don't work. Literally millions of SP wasted...