Reselling skills/points

Kalel83

Someone in a forum post here asked about falling behind due to the beta not working for them over a week now.

This reminded me about EVE, where you can package up skills and resell them to others. Will that be an option in Dual Universe? Or it could be done differently, in reselling unused skill points.

Skill injectors were the worst thing that ever happened with EvE. It will be a big disappointment if they appear in DU. 

This mechanics allows to create skill point farms with actually dead characters just to resell sp.  

Why not to sell skill points directly from ingame store then, along with premium ships and modules.

21 hours ago, Kalel83 said:

Someone in a forum post here asked about falling behind due to the beta not working for them over a week now.

This reminded me about EVE, where you can package up skills and resell them to others. Will that be an option in Dual Universe? Or it could be done differently, in reselling unused skill points.

You do realize this would result in whales having an army of alts to funnel skill points to their mains, correct? Talent progression would be based on how wealthy one is IRL rather than time spent ingame.

17 hours ago, Ambaire said:

You do realize this would result in whales having an army of alts to funnel skill points to their mains, correct? Talent progression would be based on how wealthy one is IRL rather than time spent ingame.

I suppose. Either way I don't really care. I never bought skill points in EVE either, it just came to mind when someone was whining about being so far ahead by missing a week during the beta due to bugs.