Please work on performance and glitches

Pain29

I'm really trying to like this game but the performance is bad. The glitches that comes after the game unfreezes is horrible while in a ship. I crashed my ship so many times due to a glitch that occurs  after  the game unfreezes. While give an input command the game freezes when getting close to populated areas or entering the atmosphere. After it unfreezes, I lose total control of my ship. Engine is heard but no propulsion along with the speed gage going up and down while falling out the sky. Another glitch is where if you are turning your ship in a certain direction, your ship will be forced to turn in that direction after game unfreezes. The only way to fix that is to get out your ship and get back in. I'm also experiencing a speed boost while in space approach a planet after the game unfreezes. I went from 4k approaching the atmosphere to 18k within a few seconds and cant slow down. It caused my ship to break apart soon as I hit the atmosphere.

My ship constantly goes underground due to terrain rendering over my ship causing me and my ship to fall under the map. It sucks that FETCH command can only be used once every 24hrs. Cool down should be removed until the game is more stabled.

Far as performance, due to large population and a lot of constructs built by players in districts/markets, causing a huge lag that causes my ship to miss its landing mark and crash into random parts of the base. Markets a literally clutter with speeders and ships. I feel like there should be a virtual garage at districts where players can store 2 constructs. It can be ships or speeders. extra slots will cost credits. I believe this will increase performance at districts/markets, clearing up all that clutter. The lag is so bad that I have to keep on trying to refuel engines because it keeps on reverting back to what it previous was.

Before implementing new features, please work on stability first. Thank you.

EDIT: Just enter the game for the first time today and can't do anything. Nothing but errors such as internal server error, pending operation, inventory transfer error, you are trying to execute too many operations. Only thing I can do is enter the market screen and fly around in my ship.

Part of any beta test of an online game is to test the servers.  Stress them, add more players than Alpha phase to see what breaks.  It is very early in beta and things break.  They are working on the servers and performance.  They are trying to square away the website issues and log in problems.  If you are are the point you no long need to stay on Ailoth, fly to the moon and claim your sanctuary hex.  I have been mining and building on my hex for the last week without hardly any issues.  They are aware of the issues you speak of and are working on it, just report any new issues you find and try to be patient.  Watch some tutorial youtube videos, read the codex, help answer questions and chat on the forums, if you can't quite play just yet.  It is hard to not play a new game, but sometimes waiting a day or two, or even a week can make a big change especially during a beta.  

27 minutes ago, DrEvilHomer said:

Part of any beta test of an online game is to test the servers.  Stress them, add more players than Alpha phase to see what breaks.  It is very early in beta and things break.  They are working on the servers and performance.  They are trying to square away the website issues and log in problems.  If you are are the point you no long need to stay on Ailoth, fly to the moon and claim your sanctuary hex.  I have been mining and building on my hex for the last week without hardly any issues.  They are aware of the issues you speak of and are working on it, just report any new issues you find and try to be patient.  Watch some tutorial youtube videos, read the codex, help answer questions and chat on the forums, if you can't quite play just yet.  It is hard to not play a new game, but sometimes waiting a day or two, or even a week can make a big change especially during a beta.  

I'm on Sanctuary moon and some neighbors decided to settle next to mine

I have neighbors in almost every hex around me.  Haven't had any issues with performance because of that.  Only issues were in the starting areas where they have like 100+ speeders laying around.  Is it possibly your video card driver being out of date?  Maybe your specs are matching the recommended?  You should be good on the moon, I would report any issues you have to help them fix performance in the low population areas as well.  

12 minutes ago, DrEvilHomer said:

I have neighbors in almost every hex around me.  Haven't had any issues with performance because of that.  Only issues were in the starting areas where they have like 100+ speeders laying around.  Is it possibly your video card driver being out of date?  Maybe your specs are matching the recommended?  You should be good on the moon, I would report any issues you have to help them fix performance in the low population areas as well.  

I meet all the requirement. I even use the detection tool which says I meet the mini and I can also play majority of high end games. I actually had this laptop built strictly for gaming.

It's hilarious how "gtfo from starter areas" is still a thing. Keep hearing that Phrase for years (yup, had those lags for years) now and still find it very useless. 

If DU doesn't even work with some hundred speeders then massive battles nor cities won't and can't happen. GL having "millions of players".

WoW and ESO had the same issues.  Once they went open beta they couldn't keep the servers running for anything.  My only problem with DU and their issues is the WoW and ESO were fun to play so you were mad the game was down.  DU, I just play something else and try again the next day.  So far the performance issues are just kind of annoying because playing isn't all that special.