ERROR message

markswe

I get CLR error and i have repaired my .net framework program so it will work but it still crashes :( I can only play in 6-10 minutes ? wish is little bit sad.

As long right  now i really love the game. But i want to be online forever.

image.png.e6f0423889944fbf642fcc989d39a38a.png

Edited by markswe
Picture

They did move some of the framework into windows by default. It may be causing a conflict with any dependency that was installed in addition to it; or a corrupted file in the game directory. 

I have a few of the SDK's installed as I do programming so I can't really test it. But typically a CLR error can be fixed with the dot-net repair tool (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/repair

I would say after repairing the dot-net to reinstall dual universe and see if the crashing issue goes away. And submit any error reports you may have in a bug report. 

I'm not at my gaming rig, so i can't check the versions I have there. But here are the versions I have on my laptop for work. 

The repair tool might be too old to work with how they started integrating dot-net into the windows 10 system. 

Also the disconnects are happening to a lot of people from what I have seen on my various discords over the last few hours.

image.png.f9aee3ad2ded702b9ab506412c3c8b22.png