production units should consume fuel

Xenus333

I dont know any thing about the lore for this game but.

most of the items reuire one or more powersystems items. 

it to me just seems like it have some kind of never ending powersource build in to it.

kinda like stuff is powered for verry verry long time in stargate series from a ZPM or other sources, and not connected to a power grid

But basic power systems (which are included in industrial units) are made of simple materials like Iron, Carbon, Aluminium and Silicon which can't provide infinite source of power (or maybe they can and I'm too stupid to imagine that? xp). I think I've read somewher that devs have such thing (like power sources) in their developing plans, but maybe it wasn't official statement.

For dynamic cores (ships) we can assume, that there is some sort of infinite source of power, but for factories it's so unreal to run them costless. It will also give more ways to develop the game and diversify the industrial part of gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 1:27 AM, Aiwhisper said:

Power is going to be added to the game later, it’s on the roadmap. Cores are going to provide a set power based on size then power buildings will be needed to cover the rest. Such as reactors or solar.

Hype!