How to get back to my claimed land & ship?

Guest Acesolon

Guest Acesolon

Hi all,

I followed the tutorial and finally claimed a spot on sanctuary using my in the tutorial  given vehicle. I claimed like 78km away from where i landed with the shuttle on sanctuary.

Now to my problem:

The game crashed when i was at my claimed land and i respawned on alioth base (where i used the shuttle from). Now when i shuttle back my vessel is 78km away and i can't even create a new one since there seems to be a dynamic core limit of 1.

Any advice how i get back? Standing at the sanctuary shuttle bay with nothing really in my inventory as a new starter of the game is not nice.

Thanks,

Acesolon

The pre-made startup ships are NOT cheap unless you have been saving up for a few days.

I actually have a ship with 4 passenger seats and have flirted with the idea of giving people lifts, but.... flying is not 100% safe, especially with passengers.  Atmospheric fuel is relatively cheap to make but not so cheap to buy always.  Space fuel is not cheap and it can take a lot to go planet hopping.  In game I wouldnt fly people around for kicks but for the cost of a tank or two of Nitro/Kerg gas I would probably consider it.

But like I said its risky and a lot riskier with passengers since you cant do the same tricks with a group that you can do alone to stay safe.  The problem with learning to fly effectively in this game with the ship you have built is it takes a bit of practice.  Practice cost fuel.  Fuel cost money or a bit of time.  Last thing me or you wanna do is be heading to a moon and slam into the atmosphere at 20,000+kph while my brakes are screaming "too late sucker".