Need help, ticket being ignored, Discord Reps can't help

Digital Cowboy

Does anyone have a direct email or phone number to reach support?   My friends have been playing since Friday after I invited them with my beta codes.   I am a backer who has played up until the new beta launch on Aug 27th.   I am not able to log in to the game, I can't play with my friends, I am not satisfied with the over 48 hour wait for something this simple to fix.

I am getting HTTP ERROR: ERROR 100 when trying to log into the game.  The error says my username or password is wrong.   I have verified my email.  I have changed my password 12 times.   Each time, I am able to log into all the normal websites for DU (including support).    However, I can't log into the game.

I am not satisfied with the fact I gave them $300 to support the game, addicted my friends to play it ... and now can't get in due to some stupid account glitch.   Is there anyone who can be reached via phone or email?   The support ticket que is obviously a joke.   And the Discord reps said they can't help.

if anyone knows, please post - I would really like to play the game.

We are all having connection issues.

I've concluded the issue to be centralized around the market, And the way the game cache content.

Since the new players spawn into the market upon the first loadup, this causes a big majority if not all to be at the market (ish). I asked my friend whom already was in the game to go to the market. This was to troubleshoot and he got disconnected and now he cant access the game. Therefor i believe the issue lays within the market and the fact that there is 1 server (multiple machines working as a cluster) trying to display and provide data of thousands of players. This was a big ass mistake TBH. Whynot make multiple REALMS and cross-connect them instead. This wouldn't have had such a catastrophic impact if the game was developed that way. (Look at Blizzard Entertainment), That is how they do it and its working great for them.

I myself work with server(s) on an emulated game and stored/cached gamedata has caused issues many times. Majority of the time it has also been cached data and or something someone brought to a highly populated area. This would break ***everyones*** game. 

if you can log into the dual website with your account, it should let you into the game after that.

this was what happened to me yesterday, and,

be sure to provide the same password and email at game login, just to be assure.

I am definitely able to log into the game website (support, forums, website) using my email and password.   So I know that is working OK.    I also have had a friend log into the game from my PC with his information (so I know the game works).    the issue just seems to be my specific account - logging in with my account information results in the HTTP ERROR 100.

They don't have a phone number, just email support@novaquark.com. But if you already have a ticket I doubt that will do any good, they're going to triage all the tickets like any other support department. Best you could do is ask for an update every day or so.

1 hour ago, Digital Cowboy said:

I am definitely able to log into the game website (support, forums, website) using my email and password.   So I know that is working OK.    I also have had a friend log into the game from my PC with his information (so I know the game works).    the issue just seems to be my specific account - logging in with my account information results in the HTTP ERROR 100.

Someone else I know was having this issue even after changing her password, to solve it, I told her to go to username and password in the logging screen, and delete anything there and triple check to make sure it was empty, then carefully, retype the email and the new password, hit remember me afterwards and she was in instantly, try that and let me know how it when.

I already tried that ... for lack of a better way to explain it ... it is like my backer account was not given a "beta code" to play the game starting on Aug 27th.   I have been able to participate up until that day.   And then ... I can't log in ... like I don't have have an active account to play the Beta as of Aug 27.