broken tutorials

general_beanflicker

why oh why put tutorial in game if they dont work?

i just tried the surface mining one and it starts by saying follow fgreen line to the main roon but i am imn middle of nowhere with no line or any surface mins to mine  i have restarterds it 3x still the same . im going to try all of them to find which work and which dont as i have seen many complaning that none work

Same here. The mining tutorial let me fall into an underground sea. very funny.

And now all the construction tutorials have no floor anymore ? If I enter them, I am falling into various strange places.

I was playing in windowed mode with shadows completely disabled. Maybe that caused it ?

How do I get the floors back ?

I am having an issue with the Building Tutorial

I have spawned in and had to exit many times because the floor of the tutorial building never loads!  All of the other elements (cores, doors, ect) are suspended high in the air and I have no way to reach them. I checked a video online and tutorial is supposed to be in a building with a floor, but for me it is not rendering.

I have closed and restarted the game several times.

7 hours ago, Ninator said:

Same here. The mining tutorial let me fall into an underground sea. very funny.

Same here. On one of the spawn-in to the Building Tutorial I was not on solid ground but an ocean. Of course I immediately sank to the bottom and was walking around on the bottom of an ocean. Interestingly, I came to a beach where I could clearly see a lake. I was at a lake, on the beach, on the floor of an ocean!  In the Building Tutorial!  ?

Yea, the devs have a lot of work to do.