C1 Tutorial also broken (no floor)

Megabosslord

This one is not broken, there is just a bug in loading some elements.

Try to end the tutorial (shift + backspace), then come back. If it doesn't work, restart the game.

For me it works flawlessly after the second attempt. And this tutorial is just essential !

I also have this issue. I have tried multiple tubes, and I tried both the Sanctuary moon and one of the starting districts. I almost got through the tutorial once, but the Static Cube never deployed.  Edit: I have found that all of the tutorials past the very first one are broken.

Don't hesitate to "next" the steps in tutorials.

The bug with the Static Cube, in the C1 tutorial, seems indeed unsurpassable: but the most important is the text itself. So just pass each step when you are stuck, until the end/a step you can actually do.

Same thing happened to me. Definitely qualifies as "broken" when the tutorial literally dumps you into the ocean with no way to advance :D

Being able to advance text helps, but hopefully a community resource / wiki will come together so people don't have to rely on (buggy) in game tutorials. 

8 hours ago, Bayard said:

This one is not broken, there is just a bug in loading some elements.

Try to end the tutorial (shift + backspace), then come back. If it doesn't work, restart the game.

For me it works flawlessly after the second attempt. And this tutorial is just essential !

While we are all very happy it worked for you, for many of us it is way past a "bug". The tutorial is broken!

I have tried more than a dozen times (more like fifteen) and never a floor. One time I was dropped into an ocean and sank to the floor of that!

No number of Exit Tutorials or reloading game fixed the issue. It is broken.

Now, many of us have the additional joy of being disconnected on a reoccurring basis to add to the frustration.

I just put a ticket in on this...

Very odd and very not good for newer players like myself.  All I want to do is disassemble my speeder and go to the Sanctuary planet. Between first logging in with beta and today they tutorial got changed (which is good) but the original tutorial had me build my speeder. I think I have enough parts to build another one (no idea how) but two speeders or sets of speeder parts are better than one.

to me this game is unplayable. If you cant do the tutorials then you cant learn how to play the game.  If you cant learn how to play the game then whats the point? Every tutorial i have played with the exception of the first one when you join for the first time are bugged. Im going to request a refund and try again in say 6 months