NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONNECT TO PRIVATE SERVER (Error: 106)

sgt11b20

3 hours ago, Emptiness said:

Why would you bump a nearly 2 month old thread just to post that? Pot, meet kettle.

Yes well I wasn't aware when was it posted. Point to you there.

Then again, is my point incorrect today, 2 months later? Is that what you're trying to say? Nope, because it would be too obvious it's not true...

So, it's my turn to ask you--was your line really worth posting?

• 2 weeks later...

So, I saw this game that looked fun on a web ad.  Though I'd give it a try on a 1/month subscription.  I bought the sub, downloaded the game, installed it, then tried to log-on, only to get the  above error.  In no way does this error say "Server down" to me.

Devs, you could have saved yourselves the time it will take you to process my ticket if you just said "Server down...try again later" on the log-in screen.  Better yet, put server status front and center on your main website.  MMORPGs are their servers.  It's the fact that the game is on a server and not local that we care about.

Finally, super noobs (0 game minutes) aren't on your Discord, so don't put important login/server information there.  The only reason I found this thread 3 pages down on your forum is that I'm a nerd that reads fora to try and get ready for when you fix what I though was a login/password/account issue.