Is The Hedronic Library of Teoma still around

Meighty

Hello, I am Grimmstone - Head Librarian

The Hedronic Library  - IS ALWAYS OPEN. The Library's Main Branch will be located in the Twin Lakes Region on Teoma -   ::pos{0,8,1.5059,133.7962,99.1187}
FYI: The Hedronic Library is a collection of shape sets, voxel-mancy tools , ship hull blanks and even ships, For which all have the DRM FREE BP's available for all players to take ONE (as in one lifetime freebie per dispenser) via a publicly accessible Dispenser associated with each exhibit, Every piece in The Hedronic Library was donated by some of the best builders and voxel-mancers in the game!

We will also be adding additional branches as time goes on on the other populated planets. 

Would like to add a lil info for those looking.

Going Forward I intend for the Library doing what it has always done , making what is to some, one of the more difficult aspects of DU (voxelmancy) more accessible to all. I also want to develop the library into a learning institution with "guest lectures" and "how to's" hosted by the same voxelmancers that have made such wonderful and generous donations to the Library, without their hard work and artistry the Library would be a big empty building with no purpose , I feel truly grateful that we have such excellent community members . I would like to call them out : Brimor and Bubsy of BiA - Brothers in Arms - Stan from NRD (and all those that worked on those amazing new boards) , The members of Singularity, Destrin , GOI,  The members Of BoO - Teoma Trade Co. and its members for donations of materials ( Itorius you mad miner) and for being great neighbors.

I hope that The Library will always be a wanted resource, and I will gladly and gratefully keep bringing it to you ! :D  We want to provide a Player Based, Publicly Accessible resource base for any of the more difficult aspects of the game be it voxel-mancy for building to LUA - once LUA protections are improved I plan to add a "Lua Library"  as well - of  scripts for players to use and to be able to learn from. Also will be doing a ship builders / engineering  showcase for the same purposes.  

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2020 at 1:52 PM, Grimmstone said:

Hello, I am Grimmstone - Head Librarian

The Hedronic Library will be returning ASAP - it is currently under construction. The Library's Main Branch will be located in the Twin Lakes Region on Teoma -   ::pos{0,8,1.5059,133.7962,99.1187}

We will also be adding additional branches as time goes on on the other populated planets. 

Would like to add a lil info for those looking.

Going Forward I intend for the Library doing what it has always done , making what is to some, one of the more difficult aspects of DU (voxelmancy) more accessible to all. I also want to develop the library into a learning institution with "guest lectures" and "how to's" hosted by the same voxelmancers that have made such wonderful and generous donations to the Library, without their hard work and artistry the Library would be a big empty building with no purpose , I feel truly grateful that we have such excellent community members . I would like to call them out : Brimor and Bubsy of BiA - Brothers in Arms - Stan from NRD (and all those that worked on those amazing new boards) , The members of Singularity, Destrin , GOI,  The members Of BoO - Teoma Trade Co. and its members for donations of materials ( Itorius you mad miner) and for being great neighbors.

I hope that The Library will always be a wanted resource, and I will gladly and gratefully keep bringing it to you ! :D  We want to provide a Player Based, Publicly Accessible resource base for any of the more difficult aspects of the game be it voxel-mancy for building to LUA - once LUA protections are improved I plan to add a "Lua Library"  as well - of  scripts for players to use and to be able to learn from. Also will be doing a ship builders / engineering  showcase for the same purposes.  

Hey guys, these coords go to Alioth from my current position, is that correct? 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Hedronic Library is a collection of shape sets, voxel-mancy tools , ship hull blanks and even ships, For which all have the DRM FREE BP's available for all players to take ONE (as in one lifetime freebie per dispenser) via a publicly accessible Dispenser associated with each exhibit, Every piece in The Hedronic Library was donated by some of the best builders and voxel-mancers in the game!