Any romanians around ?

Strumfex

Guest STRUMFEX

Well, you know what good neighbours are ? The ones who dont invade you :-):-) like bulgarians. Leaving the jokes aside, i found some organisations with a lot of strange accents , is very tiring for me to listen to those accents for more than 45 min, due to the fact we have a latin language closed more or less to french or italian. While is no problem for us to speak and understand english language is a problem with listening to it especially when lots of guys are speaking at the same time this is why we prefer to be in the company of some creatures who can emit some kind of a familiar sound. I guess i have no luck, romanians dont like this game. We will reevaluate our options. 

If you thinking about Transylvania, than we took it from the Bulgarian Kingdom... just saying ;) ; regarding to invasion, you thinking about the Hungarian-Romanian war which started by romanians? :D
Anyway,  I'm not here to tear the old wounds up :) and I think the only way for reconciliation is to simply accept the past and set aside the revenge... its only cause an endless loop.

Well my goup is a realy mixed one; we have germans and a maldivian, 3 hungarian and 2 american. We are both eastern europeans so I guess we have the similar accent. If you are interested than pm me or join our discord: 
https://discord.gg/SZZzHpt

Otherwise I wish you good luck and fun to the game

Yes, arguing on a piece of land is silly , especially when my great grandfather was hungarian and my great grandmother was romanian :)   i still carry the hungarian name, i inherit it from my father.  I am still looking for a small corp to run my industry , i got some skills in mining and smelting ( level 3 at all t1 mats for the moment , starting with t2 soon )