So far, so...ummm....

Captain Amazing

Just adding some noise to the din. Not sure if the Devs ever read over here, but Betas are for feedback, and here's some feedback.

Started by getting the error 100 message. Couldn't get past the password. Slept on it. Tried again after a patch. Nothing. Filled out a ticket. Waited another day. Nice Dev sent a note saying they fixed my dealy. Got my password in. Chose my characters suit colors. Went to play and the game took forever to load. Finally stuck at 59%. Checked forums again. Lots of folks stuck. Maybe my low RAM was an issue. Amazon Prime brought me a new chip in a day. Doubled my RAM, cleaned up my hard drives, tossing 3/4 of my old files. Physically cleaned the inside of my computer too. Computer is running great now. Tried loading game. Loads twice as fast. WOOT! Still sticks at 100%. 

I have never seen what comes after 100%. My computer doesn't suck, but I can't afford a new NASA level computer, or $120 month high speed 5G bionic internet, on top of the 6.99 just  to play the game.

I am stuck with the 3 month subscription so I'm in no hurry to cancel and I REALLY was looking forward to this game, but if something doesn't optimize somewhere it's a definite, disappointed cancellation.  

On 8/31/2020 at 5:16 PM, Captain Amazing said:

Just adding some noise to the din. Not sure if the Devs ever read over here, but Betas are for feedback, and here's some feedback.

Started by getting the error 100 message. Couldn't get past the password. Slept on it. Tried again after a patch. Nothing. Filled out a ticket. Waited another day. Nice Dev sent a note saying they fixed my dealy. Got my password in. Chose my characters suit colors. Went to play and the game took forever to load. Finally stuck at 59%. Checked forums again. Lots of folks stuck. Maybe my low RAM was an issue. Amazon Prime brought me a new chip in a day. Doubled my RAM, cleaned up my hard drives, tossing 3/4 of my old files. Physically cleaned the inside of my computer too. Computer is running great now. Tried loading game. Loads twice as fast. WOOT! Still sticks at 100%. 

I have never seen what comes after 100%. My computer doesn't suck, but I can't afford a new NASA level computer, or $120 month high speed 5G bionic internet, on top of the 6.99 just  to play the game.

I am stuck with the 3 month subscription so I'm in no hurry to cancel and I REALLY was looking forward to this game, but if something doesn't optimize somewhere it's a definite, disappointed cancellation.  

One of my friends installed today. Stuck at 64% loading screen, I asked him to stop and start from beginning, stuck again at 87%, stop and start and finally got in. At each stuck screen we waited 5 minutes. All took about 25 minutes. He has an old I7 3770k, so old pc. I had no issues with my I7 10900k, full loading in under 10 minutes. 

In game I set max  60 FPS, I get that with no problems even in markets, my GPU does not go above 60%, the only issue I have is the queues.