can't play the beta

Govoleo

I have backed the game on kickstarter to the silver level that should give me access to beta. I made an account with the same email used in kickstarter but in my account I don't have any product listed an when I try to log in it says: not authorized to connect to private server (error:106).

I send a ticket with no result. What the hell I have to do to play what I have backed for?

Outside of submitting a ticket about it, and perhaps making some noise about it on the official discord's #help-troubleshooting channel, not much to be done outside of waiting for someone to get through the ticket backlog back to you, unfortunately. The game is currently suffering from too much success and too little staff to resolve everyday in-game player issues.

Ask support to send you a new activation code for your account. Support team in DU discord told me that i have to reactivate my account to fix this issue. I havent gotten a reply yet from ticket, but when i do i will write if this solution worked in the post linked below:

You have to put a ticket in to support, and tell them to reactivate account.