Any solution for ERROR 106 (not authorized to connect to private server)?

JudgementXY

According to support in DU Discord. If you have following error: 

not authorized to connect to private server (error 106),

You have to put in ticket (submit request) in support on the website and ask for new activation code for you account.

When i get new activation code, ill write it here if that fixed issue or not.

EDIT: Also, in your ticket. Write down your email that your DU account is linked to. Seems they need that too.

You will have to ask the tech support in discord for the answer. Im hoping this will resovle the issue, but as stated above, i will post it here if the support from discord was correct or not.
But i reccomend you create the ticket, you got nothing to lose and the waiting time for answer is very long.

Okey, i got response from my ticket and they sent a new account activation, and it did not work. I still get the error 106. So support in discord were not correct. And now i have to wait even more days until i get next response in my ticket.

It seems ticket support and discord support both are totaly clueless on how to fix error 106. Because its my third ticket about same issue, error 106, and i still get sama error.

Ive resent yet another ticket about same issue. But im leaning more toward getting a refund as it feels like they just send you around in circles without any possible fixes.

Has anyone else been able to resolve ERROR 106?

No im not kickstarter-backer. But i was able to solve the issue, now i can play the game.
The issue was that the payment had not gotten through, it said i had gone thorugh, but when i checked the bank it had not. So i payed again, it went thorugh this time. And im able to play the game now.