How to contact tech support when you cannot join the game

ReiChugo

I was able to play the game a bit friday night and a bit more saturday night although I was battling relatively constant DCs and did not even finish all the subject specific tutorials.

Today I have spent over 2 hours in queues and at one point made it to 14 before I just got stuck for over 20 mins. I disconnected and exited the software and ever since i get an immediate error of "you have been disconnected from the server" upon attmepting to join beta.

Not knowing how to contact Tech support, and having a lot of experience in betas, I decided to bite the bullet and uninstall and reinstall. 

I am still disconnected immediately. 

Can anyone help or let me know how to connect with tech support. 

thanks, 

Rei

2 minutes ago, ReiChugo said:

I was able to play the game a bit friday night and a bit more saturday night although I was battling relatively constant DCs and did not even finish all the subject specific tutorials.

Today I have spent over 2 hours in queues and at one point made it to 14 before I just got stuck for over 20 mins. I disconnected and exited the software and ever since i get an immediate error of "you have been disconnected from the server" upon attmepting to join beta.

Not knowing how to contact Tech support, and having a lot of experience in betas, I decided to bite the bullet and uninstall and reinstall. 

I am still disconnected immediately. 

Can anyone help or let me know how to connect with tech support. 

thanks, 

Rei

Not sure if they are active anymore until tomorrow morning, and by then the problem might be resolved as I believe they have already found the issue , you can try a support ticket or Discord.