connection qued taking over an hour...

OldEd502

so, I started the launcher over an  hour ago, it said I was in the 600's of the queued players...  after an hour, it had only gotten down to the low 500's, so I closed the launcher & restarted thinking something got messed up with the launcher, now I'm in at 784...  yesterday this never even came up, I was in instantly on several attempts, am I missing something, why would it take that long to join the game & have that many players in the que, is no one playing ingame are they all stuck at queued?

Image1.jpg

You are not the only one. Game has developed network issues with all the new players starting Friday so I think they are limiting player numbers. While I think some hot patches were put in over the weekend a true  fix will not come until later in the work week. Still, the devs need to get in the habit of telling us what is happening instead of letting us guess.

They don't inform us about anything. They just shut down the server almost without notice for service and puts us in hour long cues to play. I so wish I didn't pre-pay 21 bucks to be someones test rabbit. But I guess I'll just leave for a couple of weeks and see how things develop

58 minutes ago, OldEd502 said:

so, I started the launcher over an  hour ago, it said I was in the 600's of the queued players...  after an hour, it had only gotten down to the low 500's, so I closed the launcher & restarted thinking something got messed up with the launcher, now I'm in at 784...  yesterday this never even came up, I was in instantly on several attempts, am I missing something, why would it take that long to join the game & have that many players in the que, is no one playing ingame are they all stuck at queued?

Image1.jpg

New feature added today. Single shard player limit of 2 at a time LOL

to be honest, devs / NQ have been hard at work on discord almost constantly fielding questions, teleporting players and updating when they can.  If you haven't joined discord - jump in and you will get more up to date information.  I think Dehurst is right in that it will be this week when they really start to look at the metrics generated over the weekend and look at how to resolve them,  but so far - NQ are actually communicating really well - just they're doing it in real-time on discord.

On 8/30/2020 at 3:00 PM, Aaron Cain said:

Yeayyyy I am in...

one minute later.....

Poof game full crash at arrival at sanctuary3 market, not even a crash report is generated.........

I had this issue as well. Would load in and when I look at anything complicated the game would just crash with no warning. What I did to fix it was go into Event Finder on your PC right after you crash and see what it says. My issue was for some reason my PC lowered my virtual RAM. I raised it back to about 8gb per drive (I have 2), and the game hasnt crashed since, even at markets.