Impossible

Punisher

Hello,

Bought and install the game yesterday, but the game is basically unplayable even tho if all settings are to the lowest, FPS are ridiculously low. But also the game crashes every 15 minutes I would say. Any ideas? Also I did the tutorial step by step but when they ask me to deploy my speedster its all red, why? If im missing something it shouldnt happen cause I did follow tuto step by step.

thank you

I have the low FPS issue as well. I have a Ryzen9 3950X, 64GB of RAM (running at 3400Mhz), RX 5700XT. Both the CPU and GPU are water cooled. FPS is extremely low (haven't checked exactly how much but it's definitely under 20 by the way it plays). Trying to play at 1440p but it's a really miserable experience. I played for about 40-50 minutes (or however long it takes for the initial tutorial to finish and have claimed my sanctuary moon land) and haven't crashed but the FPS is killing my will to go further.

I wanna play but need new comp. I get the same low -10 frame rate but my machine is 7 years old. Can anyone report modest performance on a PC build? I am looking to get a lower end machine that meets the game minimums, but I r concerned with the above kinda comments. 

I am only buying a machine to play DU.... anyway, thanks in advance.

Ang

For my part I got a 1050 Ti, an i7-4770 and 16GB of DDR3. The game is installed on a SSD.

It's a "meh" config, which is enough to play all recent titles with decent quality and framerate in 1080p.

With Dual Universe (low settings) I have around 10 fps in dense areas, and around 20/25 in the wild (which is graphically ugly).

The game is absolutely not optimized, and is TECHNICALLY a rough alpha. In terms of gameplay, though, it seems quite advanced and "finished" (but I'm just discovering it).

If you have not finished the initial tutorial and gotten away from the starter station, then I would suggest trying that.

For me, the stater station is basically a slide-show of terrible FPS. However, once a moved to the Sanctuary Moon and got away from the hub, the FPS improved dramatically.