Consider not making us wait for every thing

LaBelleSauvage

I like the idea of this game and the potential and I realize it's pretty early, but the biggest issue you'll have? Is making people pay money and then making the weight for something like fuel. If I buy it? It should just appear, otherwise you're making us pay to just wait in game. It's a deal breaker really, and it feels a bit cheap. Like, hey wait here as we suck your play time, which cost money in the long run. 

And in a way it's in your benefit to have players weight to do things right? A little delay here and there and keeps the coming back. The lodading times, they need to be better too. 

There should be no waiting for things - no loading from point A to point B. Just some things I thought of in the first 5 minutes or so of the game. 

On 8/29/2020 at 10:40 PM, LaBelleSauvage said:

Is making people pay money and then making the weight for something like fuel. If I buy it? It should just appear, otherwise you're making us pay to just wait in game.

What exactly are you trying to say here? Are you complaining about crafting times, of all things?

That's typical for manufacturing simulations. Stuff takes time to craft IRL, too.

If You mean instant craft, then the answer is big NO, because it will ruin the industrial part of gameplay. I know that words like cheap and expensive are relative, but $7 for a month - give me a break. I see that NQ are making everything they could to give us best possible product at this stage of development (frequent updates with observed improvements in gameplay /in my case/) and things like loading times aren't bad (maybe your hardware is reason that You feel it differently), ofc they are not ideal but this will be sorted out sooner or later. Be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/30/2020 at 4:40 AM, LaBelleSauvage said:

I like the idea of this game and the potential and I realize it's pretty early, but the biggest issue you'll have? Is making people pay money and then making the weight for something like fuel. If I buy it? It should just appear, otherwise you're making us pay to just wait in game. It's a deal breaker really, and it feels a bit cheap. Like, hey wait here as we suck your play time, which cost money in the long run. 

And in a way it's in your benefit to have players weight to do things right? A little delay here and there and keeps the coming back. The lodading times, they need to be better too. 

There should be no waiting for things - no loading from point A to point B. Just some things I thought of in the first 5 minutes or so of the game. 

Oh just wait til you see the travel times that are involved in this game... Instant gratification don't enter into it. It takes minutes to reach orbit, 10 minutes plus to reach a moon, and interplanetary transit times are measured, typically, in hours. There are exceptions, but if you want to get anywhere, you gotta actually get there. You can go and mooch about in places with telepresence, but your surrogate has no skills, can't mine and can't fly...