Market Container : Need to be able to split stacks

Nodles

I currently have to limit my market orders to the size I can handle as once the stack is larger then an empty nanopack, you can not retrieve the order anymore. Solution is to "park" a dynamic contract with a larger container near the market and use this as a linked container but workaround is going to turn the landing pad in a seaport container hub.

So it is inconvenient, not handy to get the economy flowing please NQ, could you find a solution.

Doesn't shift drag work in the markets? It might not, since it seems to use a different interface to the containers.

In your container you can hold down shift and drag an item and when you drop it on the destination a window pops up asking you how many items you want to move.

On 8/29/2020 at 8:04 AM, Nodles said:

I currently have to limit my market orders to the size I can handle as once the stack is larger then an empty nanopack, you can not retrieve the order anymore. Solution is to "park" a dynamic contract with a larger container near the market and use this as a linked container but workaround is going to turn the landing pad in a seaport container hub.

So it is inconvenient, not handy to get the economy flowing please NQ, could you find a solution.

Had this same issue, Shift+drag to your nano, that asks for the amount

• 2 years later...

Yeah you can't split a stack without physically being at the market either. Which means if I buy something remotely with the intention of shipping it to sell in a certain quantity, I can't split the stack to sell THAT quantity, without physically going there. Why would I pay a hauler for a hual + sell mission if I have to physically be there myself to get the right quantity. What if I don't want to haul the entire amount at once? or make smaller contracts for ease of movement for the product? This is broken for sure.

It frustrates someone like me because I hate travel (both IRL AND in games) and setup hauling missions to move around most of my stuff.