"Network Fatal Error"

Yinyang

I have resolved the "network fatal error" (happening during the loading screen) by following instructions on this page https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021121813-Login-errors.

I have opened the udp port 9630 on my ISP box. For me it was a little complicated because I couldn't open the port because 9630 was out of the range. Therefore I have ask to my FAI an "Ip v4 full stack" because my ip was shared with several subscribers. With my new ip, I have succeeded to open the port and the error disappeared (only reappeared 2 times, before it was all the times), now I am stucked in the loading screen at 100%...

I have decided to reinstall the game and the "network fatal error" come back again. I knew I could reach the 100 % so when the error happened, I relaunched the game, I have done this maybe 20 times at least, each time the error appeared after 1-2 min.

But for 15 min now, no error, the game is loading very very slowly, it seems stuck on 58 % but it is not really because it's downloading the cache file voxels-0.db slowly.

If you have that error, don't stop to relaunch the game again and again.

If you have that error, don't stop to relaunch the game again and again.

I have tried that technique on an other computer and I have succeeded to enter the game :). The error appeared many times (maybe 10 restarts).