Network Error (Constant disconnections)

Guest DavidisGamingHD

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 11:15 AM, Tr33H3rd3r said:

Similar?

NetworkError.png

I played the Alpha fine without these issues.

3 days ago I tried to log into Beta for the first time.

I was able to create my character, then I got this "Network Fatal Error Network Sub Issue, 0 tries remaining, Lost HTTP connection. Disconnecting player." error at about 30% loaded.

From this point on, when I have tried to log in, as soon as I press join beta, it waits for 15 sec then I get "Login Timeout". It doesn't progress past the username and password menu.

Been like this every time I have tried for the past three days.

I have not been able to load the game ONCE yet.

I submitted a ticket #30684, after trying the fixes on the website, including;

- Resetting password

- Resetting computer

- Resetting router

- Deleting cache

- Un&Reinstalling game (twice, once using windows uninstall, second time using the uninstall in DU folder, and manually deleting left over files prior to reinstall)

- Port forwarding

- Disabling IPv6

- Google DNS

- Windows Firewall Exception

- Im running a very high end PC

- Playing from Australia

- Played Alpha without experiencing this issue

With my ticket I have also submitted my dxdiag, traceroute, out.txt, and various screenshots.

After submitting the ticket I received the auto generated reply, (with the simple stuff), I have since received one seemingly more "tailored" email that asks me to try fixes I already stated I had tried.....

Currently I am all out of ideas.

Edited by Dorshy
Grammar syntax

• 2 weeks later...

I'm receiving this error a lot, mainly whilst flying.  I have 2 bases one on Jago which seems fine with very few disconnects and another on Sanctuary which is hell.  Aslong as I don't fly on Sanctuary things seem to be mostly fine but as soon as I make a trip to a market or into space then the error of doom is almost guaranteed.

I wouldn't care but it results in a ship crash as the emergency controller is also not working as intended.  They need to heavily work on optimization or introduce shards / instances as Sanctuary travel is virtually impossible for me at the moment.  

• 2 weeks later...

Same

On 9/15/2020 at 11:33 AM, Dorshy said:

I played the Alpha fine without these issues.

3 days ago I tried to log into Beta for the first time.

I was able to create my character, then I got this "Network Fatal Error Network Sub Issue, 0 tries remaining, Lost HTTP connection. Disconnecting player." error at about 30% loaded.

From this point on, when I have tried to log in, as soon as I press join beta, it waits for 15 sec then I get "Login Timeout". It doesn't progress past the username and password menu.

Been like this every time I have tried for the past three days.

I have not been able to load the game ONCE yet.

I submitted a ticket #30684, after trying the fixes on the website, including;

- Resetting password

- Resetting computer

- Resetting router

- Deleting cache

- Un&Reinstalling game (twice, once using windows uninstall, second time using the uninstall in DU folder, and manually deleting left over files prior to reinstall)

- Port forwarding

- Disabling IPv6

- Google DNS

- Windows Firewall Exception

- Im running a very high end PC

- Playing from Australia

- Played Alpha without experiencing this issue

With my ticket I have also submitted my dxdiag, traceroute, out.txt, and various screenshots.

After submitting the ticket I received the auto generated reply, (with the simple stuff), I have since received one seemingly more "tailored" email that asks me to try fixes I already stated I had tried.....

Currently I am all out of ideas.

Same error, and I tried all the fixes. Nothing. 

I've been trying to log into the game for several days and still haven't been able to play anything, all because of the error that appears on the loading screen. I have thought about waiting a few days to see if it is solved and I am waiting for them to respond to a ticket I sent a couple of days ago.

NetworkError.png

Такая же проблема с подключением.

Разработчики обратите на это пристальное внимание. Деньги уплачены. Играть возможности нет по вашим внутренним причинам. Продлевайте подписку либо делайте ее дешевле в БЕТА-версии раз у вас такие проблемы и люди не могут попасть на сервера. Либо меняйте тип оплаты - сделайте игру дорогой но покупка единоразовая. А если вам нужен донат - то сделайте премиум аккаунт допустим как в EVE-online

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, blazemonger said:

@Casanova

If you are not on a wired connection, reduce the core count the game uses in settings as that resolves it for some. The game should really be played on a wired ethernet connection.

Can confirm this, was on WiFi until a few days ago and was experiencing a lot of DCs and pending operation errors, switched to wire and it's all gone, had to disassemble a couple of doors in my home to hide the cable but it was worth it xD