Pets!

Michael_Arclight

"The pets are probably going to be limited to robotic clones of animals. I might be wrong, but who knows? I would go with cats, nice and agile or an owl. For something much more interesting, I would pick a Harpy eagle."

I would like a small dog that is robotic.

It needs to have the ability to randomly go into a two hour yipping session. But you can't put it away or stop it.

No, but really, a robo-dog or cat would be sweet.

I think the pets are going to be robots, they even showed a quick glimpse of the model in the KS video (It's at about 16:35).

I wonder if the pet could be combined with the 3rd person drone concept. When you need it to, it can hover and give you a 3rd person tracking view. Of course pets are only for backers so that wouldn't be very fair to new players.

Another idea is that you could have the pet offer some very basic defense for your constructs while you are offline by mounting a small weapon on it. 

I think the pets are going to be robots, they even showed a quick glimpse of the model in the KS video (It's at about 16:35).

I wonder if the pet could be combined with the 3rd person drone concept. When you need it to, it can hover and give you a 3rd person tracking view. Of course pets are only for backers so that wouldn't be very fair to new players.

Another idea is that you could have the pet offer some very basic defense for your constructs while you are offline by mounting a small weapon on it. 

A small robotic dog mounted with a Gauss gun... I like it

I would like a small dog that is robotic.

It needs to have the ability to randomly go into a two hour yipping session. But you can't put it away or stop it.

No, but really, a robo-dog or cat would be sweet.

Small dingo? :P