Login error

SirLaur3ns

Everyone is playing and I'm getting the Login Timeout error. Any clue?

Pre-story:

Installed the game, started loading, loading stuck on 100% flickering to 99% for a second and then back to 100. Waited for several minutes. Tried to close the client. Client got frozen. Closed the process. Restarted PC, getting timeout error now.

UPDATE: Re-installed the game, did not help.

13 hours ago, Groovy said:

Everyone is playing and I'm getting the Login Timeout error. Any clue?

Pre-story:

Installed the game, started loading, loading stuck on 100% flickering to 99% for a second and then back to 100. Waited for several minutes. Tried to close the client. Client got frozen. Closed the process. Restarted PC, getting timeout error now.

UPDATE: Re-installed the game, did not help.

Similar boat - got logged on once then just froze on a black screen (no cpu no network) so killed - not clicking 'play beta' shows "connection queued: 1..." flashing for a few secs until I get "login timeout"

Just adding another new user who can't past the login screen. I understand this isn't a finished product, but I don't feel good paying a subscription to look at a non-functional loading screen. That's a little too unfinished. Hoping for a fix or even response to my open ticket. Trying to be patient. Admittedly disappointed.

Just sent my logs to devs, as they asked for. Waiting what's going to happen next..

also there is a thread where someone states that they solved the "login timeout" issue by logging in on another pc... 

I don't have another machinr to check though..