Loading stuck on 95%

CreditCain

First time loading game and it took 10 mins to get to 87% and another 30 mins to get to 95% then nothing for over an hour. Anyone else experience this slow load? Not got into game yet. Have restarted once and it loaded to 95% within a few minutes then stalled again.

Help!

Same issue here.

The first load blocked on 79%, now on 84%.

This is my second install of the game, the first time CPU and GPU were maxed out while stalling, now at 65 and 50% respectively, so I don't get the impression that the installer is overexerting itself... ?

I was stuck on 91 %. I have launch the program a lot of times and always stuck on 91 %. So I decided to follow some instructions from here https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015710259-Network-Troubleshooting ("Disable IPv6" and "Google DNS").

First, I have disabled IPv6, second I have changed the DNS to Google DNS, and just after the loading screen got unstuck and have reached 100 %.

But now I am always stuck on 100 %... :(

edit: It seems there is a solution, see that topic 

I will try that (force a respawn in the debug functions) after I have finished reinstalling the game.

I will post here if it works.

I have spent 2 days on the loading screen myself, i went through the fixes linked, all it did was increase the percentage. Stuck at 53%, 88%, 100%. When reinstalling, restarting etc. Same issue.  Before bed i left it loading, 100% when i went to bed, 100% when i got up 7 hours later. Hope this is addressed. 

Same here. One of my computers is stuck in loading screen. Gave up after around four hours at 100%.

CPU is at 30%, GPU is at 70% all the time

SSDs, Ethernet - all bored at 0%...

Did anyone find a solution or did it just magically work some day?

Same problem here, I've yet to play the game at all. I stick at loading 100%. Removed, reinstalled, cleared cache several times... no change. Last attempt I gave it 2 hours sitting at 100% and no dice.  My machine is tops 2080ti, 32gb, m.2 ssd etc etc.  Also, submitted a support ticket for this issue almost a week ago and no response.

Not a good look, Novaquark.

• 4 months later...

I seem to be having the same problem as all the people above.......all started when doing mining in a group 

by the time I managed to log back in the mega note has been cleared out

and  now  it's now turned into a bit of a joke where you jump down a hole and there is no hole to jump into as it seems the game cannot keep up with what's happening

• 4 weeks later...