Pleione

• 4 weeks later...

If you have never been able to login to DU after registering, please make sure your Windows 10 is up-to-date.  There have been reports of updating .NET Frameworks fixing the issue.

This is now in the FAQ as well.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Performance (Expected FPS (e.g. <60 is ok…)

This is not a first person shoot-em-up game.  A high FPS rate is not needed.  Anything over about 30 FPS isn’t going to be visible to your eye (Movie theaters project at 24 FPS).  Issues like “Pending Operations” and server lag are going to be a much larger issue for you than frame rate.

This is utterly false. It is always "nice to hear", but is proven to be false.

On 10/22/2020 at 11:14 PM, sHuRuLuNi said:

This is utterly false. It is always "nice to hear", but is proven to be false.

Actually hearing from both camps on this, some claiming its 100% true, others claiming its complete BS.   As it stands, lets just call it my opinion.

8 minutes ago, Pleione said:

Actually hearing from both camps on this, some claiming its 100% true, others claiming its complete BS.   As it stands, lets just call it my opinion.

There are no camps on this. There is no agreeing to disagree nor can you call red green and say it's your opinion.  You can literally prove it yourself with a single search that will show visible difference. 

Finally it has nothing to do with DU so it does not belong in a FAQ about the game. If it is opinion, why is it in the FAQ anyway?

30 FPS is no enjoyment for me in any game, it feels clunky and unnatural. Whether it's a slow or fast paced game. A good FPS is 60 and I still can tell the difference between 60 and 90 in viewing comfort easily. Up to 144 FPS it even increases for me in a subtle way or in direct comparison. I'm not talking about my K/D. Below 60 is a pain to play.