Where to find beta key???

Ohmnia

Hi! So, the beta has been released today (I think?)
Where do I go to find the key to gift it to a friend?
I haven't played the game because I was waiting to play it with him!!
Thanks and sorry for my bad English lol

In case you haven't found the answer yet, the Beta invitation system is still being worked on at the moment (they got a bit delayed with the revamp of the site). An official announcement should come when it is ready.

Reference:

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KagamiSonar said:

Question on this topic I tried gifting a friend the beta key and says this so I'm confused i typed in email correctly and not sure wats going on. Bc i havent used beta or gifted anyone else but my friend 

What does it say in your account? Is the Beta key you shared "Pending" or "Gifted"?

9 hours ago, CloneSnow said:

Hey

I wanted to find out who has to hand in a Beta Key ?

Best Great

I'm sorry could you rephrase that or expand a bit, I'm not sure I understand the question.

Anyone who didn't purchase a pledge prior to Beta would need to either purchase a Beta subscription or use a Beta key. 

7 hours ago, KagamiSonar said:

Xugo said pending then now says sent but this happened to him

received_336996620777760.jpeg

Ah, so even on your end it says it's been used. I would first double check with your friend and have him try to Reset Password to see if maybe an account was created anyways if you guys haven't done that already. If it really didn't go through, you may have to create a support ticket to Novaquark for help as this is the first time I'm seeing this issue. Not sure if anyone else would have information on this.

4 minutes ago, Xugo said:

I'm sorry could you rephrase that or expand a bit, I'm not sure I understand the question.

Anyone who didn't purchase a pledge prior to Beta would need to either purchase a Beta subscription or use a Beta key. 

Ah, so even on your end it says it's been used. I would first double check with your friend and have him try to Reset Password to see if maybe an account was created anyways if you guys haven't done that already. If it really didn't go through, you may have to create a support ticket to Novaquark for help as this is the first time I'm seeing this issue. Not sure if anyone else would have information on this.

Wanted to ask if anyone has one for me