How's it goin?

Hello, my name is Josh, I am a 35 year old husband and father of two, who loves spending his free time lost in space. This sounds like a strange dating thing but I figured I should at least put the basics out there as I am looking for a solid group of people to play this game with.

I would love to start a podcast/vidcast revolving around this game and the virtual universe that is presented to us.

Covering:

1. Real life news pertaining to the game and novaquark
  2. In game news pertaining to game updates, features, balances, etc. 
  3. Organizational and market news, mergers, events, skirmishes, alliances, etc.
  4. Gameplay Featurettes regarding tips/tricks, how to's, etc.

I also plan on streaming this game on twitch (shameless but not so shameless plug incoming, it is hidden if you want to click great)

In RL I am an operations manager for an environmental company, and the idea of putting together a organization/corporation in game intrigues me greatly. My twitch logo has been the same alien rabbit for so long now, I'm kind of attached. That said I am kicking around the idea of RABIT (Research and Analysis for Business Information and Trade). 

If any of this sounds interesting to you please message me here or on discord (I am part of the DU discord, or directly on discord TheSkyder#1478