Hello world!

Daksani

Hello, I'm Dak. I just started testing the Alpha this past weekend and I'm having all kinds of fun. I even decided to up my pledge so I could get one of the territory elements.  I can't wait to see what the future holds. The devs seem down to earth and the possibilities are endless. I literally can not wait for beta!! I'm so excited to build an explorer type ship and check out all of the cool planets. I even have a really cool blueprint I made that modified the hovercraft into a little atmo hauler plane. My 'spaceship' needs a bigger rocket engine I think to get back into space since i loaded a few boxes onto it afterwards to store fuel.

Can't wait to see everyone's ships!

-Dak

PS: Anyone here looking to add a +1 to your org? I don't really have anyone to talk to or learn from and I'm a solo player generally but I'd like to find a small group of like minded adults to play with. I'm middle aged, quiet, and am a pretty quick learner (I made it to space this weekend somehow lol) and I love flight and space sims.

Hello and welcome. 

16 hours ago, Daksani said:

PS: Anyone here looking to add a +1 to your org? I don't really have anyone to talk to or learn from and I'm a solo player generally but I'd like to find a small group of like minded adults to play with. I'm middle aged, quiet, and am a pretty quick learner (I made it to space this weekend somehow lol) and I love flight and space sims.

I recommend the "looking for group" channel from the DU Discord server