Unable to pledge

Akatenshi

Hello,

Have been trying to pledge for over two weeks now. Have tried multiple payment methods, have made support tickets to DU, have made support tickets to Xsolla support, still unable to get issue resolved. Want to get alpha pledge account before it is no longer offered. Trying to get this done fast but nothing has worked so far. Is there anyone from NovaQuark that can fix this issue?

Edit: Joining the game because my husband already has an alpha account and we're trying to play the game together. He was able to pledge with zero difficulty and get into the game. Every time we try for my account it will not work.

On 8/9/2020 at 5:20 PM, Pseudolukian said:

Then just wait for beta and use his betakey?

Is this a troll post?

This is clearly not the outcome we were looking for. I have no issue giving her my beta key, but we want to purchase an alpha key. If you're going to post, why not try and solve the problem instead of taking the lazy way out and giving a non-solution?

On 8/9/2020 at 10:23 PM, aliensalmon said:

Hello,

I had a similar problem to yours but what I did was use the live chat option of Xsolla's website in order for them fix the problem. Talking with a customer service agent helped enable me to pay NovaQuark through their payment company.

I hope this info is of help.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, We tried multiple avenues of support. We're left only to think Xsolla and the general support/ticket system does not work for this issue, we have also tried to get help on Discord to no avail as they just reffered us back to Xsolla support and the DU ticket system. We really thought that someone could help us through a normal help system but after days of nothing working and no different solutions of methods offered what are we supposed to do? So we went to Discord and now w're here.

This was our last option to try and make a forum post and hopefully someone at NovaQuark would see it and maybe do something. The ability to purchase an alpha package is about to be removed. Any help NovaQuark would be appreciated.

4 hours ago, Akatenshi said:

Is this a troll post?

This is clearly not the outcome we were looking for. I have no issue giving her my beta key, but we want to purchase an alpha key. If you're going to post, why not try and solve the problem instead of taking the lazy way out and giving a non-solution?

I am really sure the problem is you make it wrong, because you even not understand that we as users can not help here there are other ways you need to go but as you are too rude i say, not my problem i go and laught about it now.